- If you have booked on one of our specialty cruise tours, you're deposit is non- refundable.
- Final payment conditions.
The final payment date is in the above invoice. It is your responsibility to have the final monies in our office by the due date. Monies need to be processed in order to pay the suppliers. If the final monies are not in our office by the due date, the package will be cancelled and cancellation fees will be applied. If paying by credit card on our web site, please note the system you are using has been developed in conjunction with the ANZ bank and runs on a secure server.
- Please ensure that you are fully aware of all PASSPORT and VISA requirements for your destination and that you allow adequate time to obtain them. Many countries require that your passport be valid for at least 6 months beyond the actual departure from that country. Please check via our site at Travel Tools - Visas.
- All prices are subject to change or currency adjustment surcharges up until final payment, package price will be adjusted before final payment, please ask your consultant for details.
- What if I have paid a deposit on a fly/cruise booking and then realise that I need to make a date change to flights?
We understand that circumstances can arise where you may need to make a date change. Where changes are permitted and before the air tickets are issued, we'll make your first flight date change free of any charges however there can be charges from suppliers. Once your air tickets have been issued, there is a fee of $150.00 per person in addition to any charges from the airline. Cruise date changes are subject to cancellation fees. Ask your consultant for details.
- What if I need to make any subsequent amendment?
Any subsequent amendments to bookings will incur an amendment fee of $150 per person per change. The purpose of an amendment fee is to cover administration expenses and any additional charges made by the Cruise Lines, Airlines, Hotels & Tour Operators. Amendment fees may vary depending on the nature of the change and the amount of work involved.
- In the event of cancellation, your deposit is non- refundable. In the event of cancellation after final payment has been made, ecruising.travel charges a cancellation fee of 10% of the total package in addition to any supplier cancellation penalties, such as airlines, cruise lines, hotels and land operators. Please note that Travel Agent cancellation fees may be covered by travel insurance depending on the reasons for cancellation. Once airline tickets have been issued, cancellation fees will apply and can be as much of 100% of the fare paid. Should you require further information please speak with your consultant.
- Credit Card surcharge.
All credit cards incur a 1% surcharge which is automatically charged at time of transaction. Choose which card you pay with carefully as some card charges cannot reversed from our system.
- It is your responsibility to check if any travel advisories have been listed for all countries you plan to visit. You can check with the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, via their web site at www.dfat.gov.au
- Please cancel any un required reservations - flights, hotels, etc. Reconfirm all timings, dates and flight numbers at least 72 hours prior to departure. Check-in is required at least 2 hours prior to departure for International flights and 45 minutes for Domestic flights. If you are travelling to and within America, we suggest you allow at least 3 hours for check in.
- Airlines and cruise lines reserve the right to change flight or cruise schedules which have already been confirmed with or without notice. ecruising.travel cannot be held responsible for any airline or cruise line schedule changes. We are not responsible for any fuel or airfare surcharges and airfare increases until final monies has been received and your file has been checked and recosted by your consultant.
- Frequent flyer memberships have many advantages. We suggest you contact the relevant airline for advice on their programs. If you are an existing member please ensure on check- in at the airport that your number has been registered and that the relevant airfare or partner airlines allows points to your scheme as ecruising.travel will not be responsible.
- Pre - selected seating (on select flights/classes only) is subject to change by the airline without prior notice. Cruise lines reserve the right to change the cabin allocated to you at any time at their discretion.
- We advise you to contact the Travellers Medical and Vaccination Clinic in regards to any vaccinations you may require telephone this number (1300 723 074) or your local GP.
- If you are pregnant, we recommend travelling with a certificate of health from your doctor, as most airlines will not permit boarding unless such a letter can be produced.
- This section is regarding your cabin or suite on board the cruise ship or liner, whatever the case may be.
If you're booked on what they call a GTY or Guarantee cabin, this means your cabin/suite will be allocated at the discretion of the cruise line. If you have booked a specific cabin/suite and have an allocated number, this number is subject to change by the cruise line at anytime up to and including boarding. Please note, this is beyond our control.
- If you have purchased your travel insurance through provider that ecruising.travel does not recommend (we only recommend SureSave) and wish to make a claim through your insurance provider and need assistance from ecruising.travel to make this claim, ecruising.travel will charge $150.00 per person administration fee.
- Please be aware some of our airfares do not attract FF miles or points, please ask your consultant for details.