When searching for your next cruise, why not look at a repositioning cruise? It’s normally discounted from a regular point to point cruise making it exceptional value for money and is a longer sailing with more sea days allowing you to really take full advantage of being at sea and taking in all the ship has to offer.
What is a repositioning cruise you may ask? Well, cruise lines rotate their ships across the world to follow different seasons and events at different times of the year. So not to leave their ships empty at the end of a particular season when they travel to a new region of the world, they discount their price and passengers soak up the experience to travel often to a different continent to pick up another cruise season.
Some examples of repositioning sailings are:
- Asia to Vancouver in April to pick up the Alaskan season from May through to September when it may then reposition onto Australia, the Caribbean, or back across to Asia
- The USA to the Mediterranean to take in the summer season or USA to the Baltic to take in Northern Europe during the summer season
If you have the time, these sailings are often priced so well you may consider pairing them with a back-to-back sailing either before or after the repositioning cruise.
It can be difficult for arranging airfares independently from one continent to another, so this is where ecruising really take the guesswork out for our clients. As a packaging specialist, we have access to great ‘cruise airfares’ provided by our airline partners which specialise in this exact type of itinerary saving our clients more. Not to mention, we include 4-5 Star accommodation, transfers, and day tours making your overall package not only easy and carefree but one to truly remember!
I have selected some incredible repositioning cruises to check out.
- Celebrity Solstice – Tokyo to Vancouver 24 April 2022
2. Grand Princess – Vancouver to Sydney 26 September 2022
3. Norwegian Spirit – Papeete to Sydney 08 Dec 2022
4. Azamara Journey – Lisbon to Cape Town 29 November 2022
For enquiries, please contact Kara on 1300 369 848 or email email@example.com